New Track - Conscious Thought

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Wed Aug 1 10:27:45 CEST 2012

Hey all,
   I have uploaded another track to SoundCloud called 'Conscious Thought
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/conscious-thought>' for you to check out.
It is a melodic break beat track that is kind of a follow up from the
previous track.  I decided to use some of the same sounds and drum kit
for this track and expand on the original melodies.  The track title was
also derived from this, it being a conscious decision to follow this
process. :-)

   As always your thoughts are welcome.  Enjoy!

Declan.

P.S. My recent tracks and all others are also available on degomusic.net
<http://www.degomusic.net>.