Wave World tour schedule

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Apr 16 08:19:00 CEST 2012

Years ago, we invented names for the three high priests of Wave World. I am Pbalris, Harry is Kgevenisandi, and Rolf is Safandjaro. Probably sounds a bit strange, but we are used to it :-)

And we've never played in supermarkets, but I did a gig in a record store once (or actually twice), but only once with Wave World. That was weird.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 16 apr. 2012 om 07:18 heeft Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> het volgende geschreven: