Ipad 3 charging issue

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Apr 12 08:53:59 CEST 2012

2012/4/12 Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>

> > Tried to install it this morning on Centos, and just gave up. Too much
> work
> > to try to get it to do something. It could well be that I'm at 99%, but
> > it's just not worth to trouble.
>
> A pity, I had no problems installing it and setting it up in Ubuntu.  Kind
> of surprised someone of your stature had difficulties, for me it was a
> simple procedure and we've been using it productively for months, our team
> loves having it in fact ..

Well, maybe it was because I decided to install Ruby via yum, rather than
building it by hand like the installation instructions suggested. I would
imagine that as soon as you do a LoadModule in Apache for the Ruby module,
.rb files should be handled by it. But that doesn't appear to be the case,
or it doesn't find an index file, or whatever.

Compared to a PHP package, let alone a Java package like JIRA, it required
a bucketload of packages to install, then Ruby gems, which didn't work
until I upgraded them, etc.

Maybe I'll look at it again later, but right now there are too many tasks
all waiting to be finished, and all with a higher priority.

- Peter