Track critique invitation - Voynich - Alocrom

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 20 13:55:15 CEST 2011

My feeling is that there's subbass 'beating' in the intro and they are a bit
disturbing at least in my headphones.

If it was me, I'd compress/eq the hell out of it to get it more in your face
and bring out all the instruments. I tend to over do it but this sounds very
'tape demo', unless that was the intention of course :)

There is that one key (the voic-ey one) that is definetly more in front than
all the rest (including arps & percs) and I don't think it's right.

Hope that's helpful.

http://nostromo.noisepages.com