Monotribe

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 16 10:58:12 CEST 2011

I bought one and I'm having pantloads of fun with it.

The oscillator sounds very rough and raw, the filter has that MS-20 edge to it (haven't compared it side by side. The Osc in the monotron sounds a bit different, where the filter was very very close to the MS-20, so I think they are even closer this time.

I opened it up and confirmed that there are labelled solder-points for modulating the drum sounds, when I have more time, I will start modding mine...

Looking forward to exploring some stuff from here: http://monomodder.blogspot.com/

Kai