Electribe EMX1 vs. Radias

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 6 19:31:09 CEST 2011

I have had both, and would like to have both again...but they are
completely different.

The EMX is a drum machine first and a synth second.  The Radias is
exactly the opposite.

Together, they would be an awesome pairing.  An ESX (sampling EMX) and
a Radias would be a great jam and create station.

Tony