MKS70

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 2 22:04:39 CEST 2011

Hi Andrew

> I also picked up an MKS80 a few months back, and it's been on every single
> one of my tracks since even sold my broken juno 106 because the MKS80
> was crushing it sonically

Yeah, the MKS80 is an incredible sounding synth.  On a few occasions, I have
patched up the same sound on the MKS80/SunSyn/PEK just to see how they
compare; the MKS just stands head and should above the other two.
Obviously, the other two do their unique/quirky stuff, but for raw analogue
power, the MKS80 kicks butt..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"It's not even remotely creative or interesting." - Tony Cappellini