Animoog + Eigienharp pico

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 28 20:03:10 CEST 2011

Op 28-10-2011 19:34, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> All in all I realize how lucky I am to have an ASR, its keyboard
> actually outputs polypressure (I understand polypressure is a patent of
> Ensoniq or whoever owns the brand these days...)

I think that some of the more expensive Yamahas from the early 1980s,
such as the DX-1, had polyphonic aftertouch as well. And whilst it looks
cool at first glance, I wonder how useful it is to be able to have a
different pressure per note. You need pretty good muscle control and
hearing, for starters.

- Peter