How to explain an analog state variable filter ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 14 00:42:16 CEST 2011

Yeah java is better than c++ and that's why I prototype in java. But c++ was a big, beautiful, bold step for a language tied to the silicon, and it could barely have been better for its time.

Tony (HB)