M@ and The Dweez'

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 16:50:24 CEST 2011

I love guitar rig, too.  But I use it a lot differently.  I dont find
it as flexible, routing wise, as the axe-fx, though I think it has
more variety in its base models.  I actually use it a lot for
processing drums and noise loops, because it just handles that stuff
better.  With guitar rig I am much more likely to just grab a preset
and tweak then I am to start with a blank program and build up.

The Axe-FX has become the FX extension to my modular.  It is pretty
much slaved to its outputs.  If I got a second axe (which I am
thinking of doing) I would probably slave the new one to the modular,
and that would free up the Axe for something else (my PEK, probably).