Somewhere...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 15:30:27 CEST 2011

> Also for deaf people ?

Deaf people are users of words too, I believe.

> To be sincere I think there is nothing more hypocritical or naive to use
> this LOVE word everywhere for any type of reasons ...

Oh, come on.  Love is what you need more of.  Love is the thing that brings you closer to any subject.  Affinity is maybe a better word for you, less loaded, less stigma perhaps?  Still means the same thing: the desire to be closer to the object.

> Love of the country
> Love of the religion
> Love of  God
> Love of the Freedom ( Good one! very use to declare war !  )
> Love of the republic
> Love of the king / Queen
> Love of the rules
> Love of the Iphone
> Love of Windows
> etc ...
> The list is damn long ...

We could take any word and make it so unworthy of use that it falls out of existence, but the thing it describes will not die and shall, perhaps, remain for future generations to re-discover, underneath the layers of dust and detritus left by us, here and now.

> Romain

You big lettuce, you.

;
--