Somewhere...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 15:00:28 CEST 2011

'We are, essentially, word machines.  Without our ability to use words, we
would have no command to be proud of whatsoever, over the universe .. our
words become the first true means by which we manipulate reality and matter
to create the things we do.  All work is for the word.'

Also for deaf people ?

The thing is to try  to be  aware of how people use and believe in words but
also trying to understand  ( politics! ) ...
Nb: I can like languages that I don t understand ... specially in music and
in art ...

Now about the word "Love"  ...
Only my girlfriend can talk-write-speak to me about it  ( cause she s the
other side of the harmony relation, which can be not simply called "Love",
cause I'm not everyone , she not everyone neither and I m not agree about
those dictionary definitions of it  [too simple crap ]) ...

To be sincere I think there is nothing more hypocritical or naive to use
this LOVE word everywhere for any type of reasons ...

Love of the country
Love of the religion
Love of  God
Love of the Freedom ( Good one! very use to declare war !  )
Love of the republic
Love of the king / Queen
Love of the rules
Love of the Iphone
Love of Windows
 etc ...
The list is damn long ...

IMO in history, there were more crimes perpetrated in the name of " love" or
even "freedom"  than with  the name of the "hatred", which however has worse
press source ...

Also I realized that in general it's way  easier to talk humanist sentences
and never help your neighbour at the same time ...

Now I try to use words knowing that they are not the reality..
Instead to react to them as infra-red receptor reacting to  his paired
remote control  ...

In comparison of the rest of the citizen that  I see everyday believing in
the trueness of words ... ( I won t be surprised that in couple of years
they will complain about those same words said today; ie :  Europe is a good
example, World Globalisation aswell ...)

People bend to be under control with words and it works quite well since
Human( alias super monkey) is making noise with his mouth, and walking on
his two legs ( and maybe before !)  ...

"Trust and you will be trusted,
says the liar to the fool ,
Love will save us all ...