iMaschine

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 8 20:28:00 CEST 2011

I'm quite sure, that, within a couple of years and iPad/tablet upgrades, most people won't need/want bigger computers or even laptops anymore. Steve Jobs was probably right about that, too :-)

If there would be a good working version of my speech to text software, I could do most of my stuff on the iPad already now - and I would be a lot more flexible. Oh, and did I mention I want an iPad version of Ableton Live? Yeah, I guess I did :-)

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 8 okt. 2011 om 18:44 heeft Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> het volgende geschreven: