So long Steve ..

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 7 15:16:17 CEST 2011

Le 7 oct. 2011 à 14:52, Jay Vaughan a écrit :

> Are they Apple employees, or subcontracted?  Has Apple done *anything* about it?  Are Apple just being picked out here because they're the biggest fish?  DELL, IBM, HP - are these companies green?
> I daresay we're all complacent in the issue, because there isn't a single computer component out there that wasn't made with life-destroying chemicals ..

All the companies for sure have to try harder on the green side. But in the complete picture, there's regulations in China, late in their coming, and authorities are trying very hard not to enforce them save when it leads to enough unrest from the victims and trials so they have to intervene.

Never underestimate the capacity of humans to crap the place just because it's easier and "good for the corp/city/country/world".

Denis H]
No LOPPSI!
No HADOPI!
No ACTA!