So long Steve ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 7 14:52:19 CEST 2011

> Not really.  There is a ton of information about Apple's complete lack of
> any decency regarding their operations outside the US where it cannot be
> seen as readily.  Their abuses of the environment and employees in China
> is quite possibly the worst of the major Western firms operating in China.
> Here is one of many articles:

Are they Apple employees, or subcontracted?  Has Apple done *anything* about it?  Are Apple just being picked out here because they're the biggest fish?  DELL, IBM, HP - are these companies green?

I daresay we're all complacent in the issue, because there isn't a single computer component out there that wasn't made with life-destroying chemicals ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan