Re: Wave World looking for gigs in Östereich, Schweiz, and Deutschland

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 11:23:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'd be glad to help, but need a bit more info on the type of venues you are looking for.

Bars and pubs? clubs with a regular EM booking? (don't know where that would be..)

I think Köln would be a great place to play, still has a large electronics scene of all kinds. I will spend some time there, so I might be able to help soon...

Check out the Blue Shell in Köln (http://www.blue-shell.de/) if that is something you might be thinking of?

Kai