Wave World looking for gigs in Östereich, Schweiz, and Deutschland

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 10:57:34 CEST 2011

Guys,

Wave World is trying to find ways to play a couple of gigs in
Germany, Austria and Switzerland in Spring of next year (March,
April, May).

We are thinking of 2 separate "tours" of 10 days, with perhaps
4-6 gigs each, and we are just looking for venues at the moment
that might be interested in having us. We will have a DVD ready
in November to show venue owners what we are doing.

Can any of you guys give us some info, help, hints?
Kai, Jay, Michael, Martin?

Thanks,
--
Gert