DSI Tempest

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 26 11:58:37 CET 2011

Hi Larry - yeah, I'm also intrigued by the Tempest.  I have watched
countless videos but not been on one in person.  To me, it sounds great.
However, my concerns are that it costs a lot and like others have said, I'm
not really a fan of the DSI sound.  I have a PEK and it just does not grab
or engage me.

"IF" I did get a Tempest, it would be paid for by selling a Maschine (unused
since the day I got it), a spare Kore that I have, plus my beloved xBase 999
which I love.  The 999 represents what I go for in gear..  It is a constant
struggle to keep it under control; it's a living entity, and like anything
living, it is full of flaws and imperfections.  I just don't get this level
of bonding with the PEK and I'm concerned the Tempest would be the same.

But I do REALLY want one :)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk