acts like The Emperor Machine?

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 19 19:43:31 CET 2011

Less funky ish than emperor machine but still very "synthy", check out
zombi & zombie zombie ( yeah it s funny with the similar names ). Kind of
in the vein of carpenter / moroder. Synth arps and drums. Very enjoyable !

On 19 Nov 2011 10:48, <cyrille.damez at laposte.net> wrote:

On Saturday 19 November 2011 00:55:10 moron wrote:
> Howdy. Thought I would ask on the bar since yo...
This seems to have become suddenly quite fashionable. One of my favorite
music mags recently made a paper reviewing that trend last month. They also
recommended those :

Antoni Maiovvi http://www.allmusic.com/artist/antoni-maiovvi-p1180546
Zombi : http://www.allmusic.com/artist/zombi-p669212
Zombie Zombie : http://www.allmusic.com/artist/zombie-zombie-p1049011

NB : I haven't actually listened to any of them, so I may be completely off
the mark.