acts like The Emperor Machine?

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 19 14:31:28 CET 2011

On Saturday 19 November 2011 00:55:10 moron wrote:
> Howdy.  Thought I would ask on the bar since you folks are all synth heads.
>
> I am a huge fan of The Emperor Machine, Giallos Flame, The Oscillation and
> similar type synth heavy contemporary soundtrack tribute acts.
>
> Anyone know of any other similar acts I may have missed?

This seems to have become suddenly quite fashionable. One of my favorite music mags recently made a paper reviewing that trend last month. They also recommended those :

Antoni Maiovvi http://www.allmusic.com/artist/antoni-maiovvi-p1180546
Zombi : http://www.allmusic.com/artist/zombi-p669212
Zombie Zombie : http://www.allmusic.com/artist/zombie-zombie-p1049011

NB : I haven't actually listened to any of them, so I may be completely off the mark.