First Mac

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 21:12:13 CET 2011

With most things I do, I'm using several programs simultaneously. Also, software like Photoshop or any DAW software can use up a LOT of memory, especially when using samples. I have 4 GB, and it's just not enough.

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 11 nov. 2011 om 20:57 heeft Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> het volgende geschreven: