Apple haters

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 18 10:28:27 CET 2011

On 18/03/2011 05:00, diode wrote:
> To our US friends here, you have reactors in San Diego, on the sea shore, with tsunami walls (for 10 m waves)…

There are scores of similar plants to Fukushima in the US, many built on
land where there has been high magnitude earth quakes in the past..

Hey. Whenever there is a major disaster, look for the slipping out of
bad news and escalation of 'more of the same' BS WAR and Big Brother
policies nobody wants in it's wake....

Once we are just getting over the Japan disaster, in a media sense, we
may wake up in the beginnings of another major war, with a few extra
ridiculous statutes that stop us breathing legally, or with mandatory
RFID under our skin at birth...

;)