Eventide Space

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 14 15:56:25 CET 2011

really like the sound of the Demos!  Ive been looking at getting
something like this.  Fx are so much better when you can control them
with dedicated knobs.

$499 is a bit steep, but I would bet craigslist and ebay will be
flooded with these things second hand after the impulse buyers get
their new gear fix.

Tony