Census 2011

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 12 12:14:19 CET 2011

On 12/03/2011 10:47, The Dong wrote:
> On 12/03/2011 09:28, punkdISCO wrote:
>> What happens if you don't return it?  Do you get banged in the slammer?

Forgot. They may phone you, but they may not have your number unless you
initially respond and write it in the declaration
(and have put duff info or missed out questions)

If they do phone, you can always do my usual:

"Hello. Is that <My Assumed Name, usually wrong>?"
"Who is calling?"
"Oh. This is <annoying fucker co. that breaches TPS>"

If its a company, or person, that I know I have dealings with
	continue.
Else
	Hang up.
	Add Number To Blacklist in software if available.
End If