eBay Feedback - can I call a liar a liar?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 3 11:02:43 CET 2011

Hi Paul

> It's a bit unfair he thought that was "normal".
> Given it's not broken or faulty through wear and tear or missuse, it's a
> manufacturing defect... meaning you could probably pick a dozen and have
> several with the same fault!

He did not think it was normal and indeed, he claimed to have tested all
outputs and that they worked (even one channels in the headphones was dead).

Also, it was not a manufacturing defect as a component had been removed from
the PCB, probably because it was faulty and by taking it out, at least you
got output from one channel.  I would guess this 309 was faulty when he got
it from eBay but he decided to get his money back by fobbing off to someone
else.

..he is now radio silent.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"