Census 2011

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 2 19:52:12 CET 2011

On 02/03/2011 18:09, diode wrote:
> In the end, yes it has an influence onto budgets, but they don't decide the budgets. ;)
> It depends all on the way some twisted neo-con has decided to rewrite definitions… ;)

Complicated statistical results can always be presented in a way that
fits whatever is on the agenda. The statistics never steer the ship.
Ideas steer it, need steers it, financial limitations steer it.

In an attempt not to Godwinn too early, the USA used current census data
in WWII to locate over 100,000 Japanese Americans (or, Americans) for
the purpose of internment, a fancy name for prison, or concentration
camps. The UK is also guilty of the very abuse of census data we are
supposed to be protected from. I won't mention other Euro countries, but
very few can claim to never abuse census data.

Simple point.
The world is hardly in a stable, thriving peace atm and nobody really
knows if WWIII is a statistical probability (lol) but if anything like
that does happen, you can bet the 100 year census obfuscation will be
overruled and any potential threats (could be Arabs, Chinese, Japanese
or any ethnicity or race, as they say) will be swept up into camps
before the protests can even start...

I suppose all those households who do not respond to calls for census
data might just as well draw a cross on their door in blood, or tattoo
'terrorist' on their foreheads, haha ;)

"If I handed you a laborious form to fill in and firstly threatened you,
with the prospect of harassment at your door and legal posturing for the
weeks ahead, would you feel just dandy about filling it out?"

The census _is_ voluntary.
Everything in life is voluntary.
I can't think of one single thing that is compulsory, except death.
The "no" word always applies.
As the "yes" word does.
Nobody can force me with threats to do anything, mandatory or not ;)