Traktor Kontrol S4

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jun 25 01:11:51 CEST 2011

On Jun 23, 2011, at 12:38 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Anyway, these things look like good fun, provided you have the time and
> the talent, both of which I'm in short supply of. :)

Peter if you are interested you might want to give it a go, these programs like Traktor have auto beat syncing so you can ease into it and learn while still having fun. It's quite amazing really compared to when I started, though I guess you lose some of the mystique. I remember my first time in front of turntables, staring into the black ocean of the record trying to beat match a transition, it really was a whole new way to experience music.

But.. just sitting here playing with the Traktor demo on my laptop (and my itunes library) I was pretty blown away with how far everything has come.