The cost of being on-line

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 24 23:06:15 CEST 2011

> Depending on size of house and
> the size of your roof, you can get close enough. But then I look at the
> more densely populated areas and I wonder if there's ever enough roof
> space...

Funny enough my in-laws are getting a roof-top electricity panel setup
next week, to replace their current heating oil setup, and it means that
there will be more room in the basement (since the oil tank is coming
out) and they will be getting paid for the power they don't use and put
back on the grid .. going to be very interesting to see it.

--

;