The cost of being on-line

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jun 24 15:14:03 CEST 2011

This is exactly why Google is branching off into alternative energy.
If they can make their data centers consume less electricity and do so
more cleanly than the competitions, then they have an obvious edge.

Hell, we aren't even that big a company and our costs of powering our
IT room are one of greatest concerns for expansion.

Tony