Weird oil leaking from electronics device?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jun 21 21:47:28 CEST 2011

Jay:

He checked over the caps, and didn't see any that looked deformed.
There wasnt any residue except on the metal parts or parts near the
metal edges.

The box was very tightly taped, actually.  I did it in my garage where
the packing stuff is, and it was pretty hot and humid that day.  I
have a nagging suspicion that is where it came from.

Tony