Audio interface

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 12 18:59:18 CEST 2011

I wouldnt let the update cycle bother you.  RME prefers to refine its
drivers rather than it's hardware.  MOTU, on the other hand, likes to
tell you to buy the new unit to get the new drivers to work with the
new OS you have installed. MOTU loves to make design decisions that
lock their gear into working with a certain mother board or chipset
and then your screwed when thats not the norm down the road.  Ive been
burned a couple times by them, and won't ever go back.

Go with the RME if at all possible.

Tony