NAMM

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 22 09:27:47 CET 2011

> I have to be honest....the shitty videos are really making me want
> one.  Why?  because I am certain, based on the spec, I could do
> better.

This is an open secret.  I've been told at least three times, by various marketing people associated with music gear promotion, that a bad demo is usually intentional for precisely this reason - "I can do better than you, gimme that thing .."

> I almost get the idea that Elektron is not even sure what the
> octotrack is supposed to be.

I think they line is "thats up to our customers now" ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan