MIDI Sequencers

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 20 21:14:30 CET 2011

Quick Update,

>> Failing that, get Reaper, its got superlative MIDI features:
>>
>> http://cockos.com/

failed, won't find any midi device in my audio/midi setup window.

>> Numerology seems pretty popular these days, btw ..
>>
>> http://www.five12.com/

not tried this yet

>> You could also try Intuem, I had a lot of fun with that a year or so ago and it has matured immensely since then:
>>
>> http://www.intuem.com/main/index.html

as above, failed because it would not find my midi interface.
Despite appearing in audio midi setup.

I'm really rather disapointed so far.... and no, I'm not buying a new
midi interface, it works find under windows and the old sysex utility
I use for testing the updates on my modules works fine with my midi
interface.

Paul