Interesting article about Google and h.264

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 17 00:21:04 CET 2011

You said mid to high. ;)  The performance of the i5 series is so absurdly
high, there are far fewer LGA1366 boards.  The point is, firewire is not
ubiquitous or common as it certainly could have been if Apple hadn't messed
it up with licensing.  I suspect a couple more release cycles and less than
1/2 of Apple products will have it either.  A quick look at external hard
drives etc. shows it is running behind USB and about to be surpassed by
eSata.

James R. Coplin