Wavelab 7 OSX

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 12 14:09:21 CET 2011

Op 12-1-2011 13:41, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> I just tried out the LE version that was on some magazine DVD and I thought it was quite sluggish so I didn't like it. Let's hope the real one is better. Let us know what you think!

Hmm. I will be using it on a Core2Duo MBP 2,6 or something with 4
GB RAM. Should be enough, methinks. If not... Grrrr....

>> I guess it's finally time for my old Spark set-up on the OS9
>> machine to retire its mastering duties. (Still recording
>> voice-overs on the G4, btw :-)
>
> "Avoid, Reuse, Recycle" -- the best way to decrease waste is to not throw perfectly working things out...

I'm all for it. That's why it's a bit messy in my house/studio.
Kristin isn't always happy about it, but at least we (almost)
never throw stuff away that still can be used :-)

>> Oh, and don't catch that flue that's going around. It's a killer.
>> I've been in bed for 2 days (didn't happen to me in over 20
>> years), and I'm still a bit shaky...
>
> Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks :-)

> I heard that if it is H1N1 it actually increases your immune system's response to other versions of the flu. oink oink...;)

I only know that for some reason I dreamt the whole night of
boiled rice, spinach and white fish, so that's what we're having
for dinner tonight :-)