Wavelab 7 OSX

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 12 13:41:02 CET 2011

Hi Gert,

On 12.01.2011, at 13:10, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Guys (I'm quite sure there's definitely no "chicks" around anymore),
>
> I just found out there is a version of Wavelab 7 for OSX. Yes!! I
> ordered it immediately.

I just tried out the LE version that was on some magazine DVD and I thought it was quite sluggish so I didn't like it. Let's hope the real one is better. Let us know what you think!

> I guess it's finally time for my old Spark set-up on the OS9
> machine to retire its mastering duties. (Still recording
> voice-overs on the G4, btw :-)

"Avoid, Reuse, Recycle" -- the best way to decrease waste is to not throw perfectly working things out...

> Oh, and don't catch that flue that's going around. It's a killer.
> I've been in bed for 2 days (didn't happen to me in over 20
> years), and I'm still a bit shaky...

Hope you feel better soon. I heard that if it is H1N1 it actually increases your immune system's response to other versions of the flu. oink oink...;)

Kai