From the ZTT archives....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 2 10:06:33 CET 2011

...and to further the theme.

Here's some musical history up for grabs.

http://tinyurl.com/4mgbnsx

"Sony PCM 3324 24 track stereo tape recorders with Sony 3310 Remotes on
wheels (x 4)

There are 4 machines available with remotes available. This auction is
for one of the machines and the other 3 machines will be available for
further discussion..

They all came from the same studio: Trevor Horn's SARM Studios. mjQ Ltd.
is the agent selling them on behalf of SARM. All the machines were in
regular use at SARM throughout the 90s, so who knows what they recorded
or what condition they are in!"

If only I had won the lottery and had space to house these machines.
I'd love to set up a studio that was a replica of SARM West circa 1986.
I'd had a Synclavier although I'd also need to buy Steve Lipson. Not
seen him for sale on eBay recently.

Cheers

Chris