OSX MIDI problem

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 1 08:27:55 CET 2011

I found a problem, or maybe somethings screwed up.

I'm trying to playback some MIDI in OSX using reaper, got the new MIDI
interface, hooked it up and all that comes out is junk.. the odd note,
but always the same pitch.
Switch to windows, and it plays fine in MIDI-OX, and what's more, the
windows version of reaper works perfectly.

Now, I'm using this to test/create demos for Zira, so I appreciate
something might have gone AWOL in my coding, but why should it work
perfectly in windows but fail so badly in OSX using the same MIDI
interface and same software?

Paul