phone

Tom Adam EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Feb 1 19:46:47 CET 2011

So my wife told me I need to take more pictures next time I'm in China.
(end of feb.)
Not so much more but better pictures actually;-)
Now I don't want to take a big camera to China. So I was thinking of
buying a phone with a decent built in camera.
I don't need anything fancy when it comes down to apps and other crap.
Just a phone with camera, any suggestions?

Or should I sell my modular and buy an Iphone after all ;-) What is it
with those things anyway? Maybe I'm missing something. So for a last
time, give me one good reason why I should spend a lot of money on an
I(phone)...

Cheers,
ToAd