Arctic Methane collapse

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 16 14:32:42 CET 2011

Op 16-12-2011 14:11, Romain / rXg schreef:
> perfect ! :) again a proof .! :)
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net
> <mailto:jayv at synth.net>> wrote:
>
>     So .. what do you guys think about that news, eh?  2 years
>     left to party and then its extinction time, or .. what?

I don't really believe in all those nature scares. I wouldn't be
surprised if the weather extremes and the earth quakes of recent
years were triggered on purpose by HAARP-like machines for some
New World Order purpose.

I also don't believe in anthropomorphic global warming. And the
whole CO2 story is ridiculous. Just another milk cow.

I do feel that people are ruining the world, though. It's sad to
see how we use nature and animals as products, and it's also sad
to see how people treat each other.

nevertheless - cheers :-)

--
Gert