Twyndyllyngs on Star's End

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 7 16:38:06 CET 2011

Bill, I feel really sorry to read your point of view ... and I don t think
that you are wrong :(
Anyhow You can send me your  Galactic Travels stuff to :

spacecaptain12 at gmail.com

It will be appreciated ...

I do think this argue going on right now  on  music bar is childish  ...
At least Bill does something that music bar should do since too long, I
mean the radio station  but of course  I m WRONG !
Also if we are talking about real crap ? : :
I would like to know if people who are complaining about  Bill'
posts( promoting creativity!)on Music bar will do the same for
all their every day shit and night crap received on their own  Facebook
account ?

The mustard is coming into  my noise ...!!

Give Bill a break,  ...
and set your email account.
Otherwise Me no comprendo  ... but anyhow who cares ...

Romain