Twyndyllyngs on Star's End

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 3 23:34:50 CET 2011

You should have done that in the first place.
I've haven't posted here for a long long time.

But I remember how you and Jay had those endless stupid fights wich made
many people leave and destroyed the best part and more of the Music - Bar.
And how about your own musical gear promotions ?
For me that's as close to spam as it comes.

Maybe your a nice person in reality, but on the Internet you're a mess.

Sjaak