Supercollider front end

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 30 10:51:00 CEST 2011

> Yeah, the "detail" for me is included in the classes structure:
> On EG module declares a certain amount of parameters (that's C)
> When a "synth" instanciates it it gives it a name 'FilterEG"
> The synth exposes the parameter "FilterEG/attack" using some external name
> that the synth's "user" code can play with. Mapping it to the original
> instance of the class.

Right, the important aspect is the association of 'identical' parameters with each other, grouped with 'similar' parameters too, with the instantiation itself containing enough up-front information for the user to tell the 'difference' between the parameter, as it applies to the current module, compared to its use in any other module.. so you have a forward-view of the parameter description, and an internal one.

;
--
Jay Vaughan