Supercollider front end

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 30 10:47:53 CEST 2011

Yeah, the "detail" for me is included in the classes structure:

On EG module declares a certain amount of parameters (that's C)
When a "synth" instanciates it it gives it a name 'FilterEG"
The synth exposes the parameter "FilterEG/attack" using some external name
that the synth's "user" code can play with. Mapping it to the original
instance of the class.

/M

So you've got three levels of detail: