Supercollider front end

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 29 17:42:55 CEST 2011

Actually, for managing the sources of data, I've got quite an elegant system
that uses something I call "Controller sources"

Typically you use it like this:

Channel *c=ControllerService::Instance()->GetChannel("midi:all:0:cc:14") ;
assert(c) ;
synth_.AttachParameter(SQ_OSC_START,c) ;

the string is simply describing the source of the data. Can be joystick,
midi, keyboard, osc.. pretty much anything. It's also very handy to be able
to design variable mapping, midi learn etc :)

http://nostromo.noisepages.com