Supercollider front end

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 29 17:12:23 CEST 2011

Jeez,

I can only say that creating such a system from scratch will also give you a
grand view of the other systems.

I guess it'll be way smaller, code-wise, and so much friendlier for embedded
systems, and much more practical, short-term.

Thinking long-term, three years hence (by the time your modules are in shops and
selling by the thousand), re-use of sc to do the same would be more pursuasive.

Recognising where things stand now, and having code ready to exploit the state
of currently available hardware, sounds almost, dare I say, commercial :)

Best of luck :)

Tony (HB)