Supercollider front end

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 29 16:05:53 CEST 2011

On 29/08/11 08:23, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> maybe you can find something like this:
>
> http://music.columbia.edu/~brad/sc3~/
>
> which is for Max (which costs money, not necessarily a bad thing) for PD as well?

Wow - almost exactly the sort of thing :)

I agree that costing money is not necessarily a bad thing. Max certainly makes
pd *look* extremely amateurish (although it's nothing of the sort), and,
frankly, this is the area where open source projects need a good kick up the
butt. Aliasing on drawn diagonals in Tcl/Tk? Gimme a break.... ;)

Having said that, open source sings the song my soul responds to, and looks are
only skin deep :)

Tony (HB)