Supercollider front end

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 28 19:18:08 CEST 2011

Perhaps I'm suffering from the religiousity of the newly converted ;)
(definitely got a hit off pd the other day, when I used that; n00b there too).

Right now, your question has me wondering about implementing exactly that: A UI
for the underlying scene graph in sc.

As for coding all the scene graph stuff itself... You'd get there quicker than
most ;) Although I wonder if you need to... Forget about the language: Use the
server, and the five hundred ugens, or whatever the number is :)

Tony (HB)