Guess what?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 26 12:58:04 CEST 2011

On 25/08/2011 23:23, Mikael Hansson wrote:
> /EU Reg.261/2004/

It appears Ryan Air are using this Reg as a double edged sword.
It is meant to protect passengers rights, but instead it is an 'out' for
airlines to deny compensation by always claiming 'extraordinary
circumstances' without fully clarifying what those are..

Technical/safety problems are not extraordinary circumstances, they are
ordinary, as you know.

Your letter is good, but just stick to this fact for now to show them
you have read and understand this reg and how it is not valid to deny.

Your next step would be to go to their regulatory overseers.

And finally, I don't know? It sucks, but it's looking like in every day
life, 'we' must all become bloody lawyers to get justice! ;)