Review needed

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 17 19:09:04 CEST 2011

I'm writing to Ryanair about our delay, I'd be thankful if someone better at english could take a look at my text:

------------
We hereby request compensation in accordance with Regulation (EC) 261/2004 for the delay of our flight FR 1938 from Venice Marco Polo Int (VCE) to Stockholm Skavsta (NYO).

Flight information:

Flight number: FR 1938

Booking reference: *******

Airport of departure: Venice Marco Polo Int (VCE)

Airport of arrival: Stockholm Skavsta (NYO)

Date of flight: 10/August/2011

Scheduled time of departure: 20:25

Scheduled time of arrival: 22:55

Actual time of departure: 23:45

Actual time of arrival: 02:00

Distance between VCE and NYO, measured by the great circle route method: 1510 km

Passenger details:

Mikael Hansson

Marina Hansson

Since the delay was more than 3 hours and the distance of the flight was more than 1500 km, we request compensation of € 400 each, totalling € 800.

Anything I should change?

/Micke